Are you a mental health professional struggling to leave an impact online? I can help.
I have 5+ years of experience in marketing/communications, with a specialization in content marketing and search engine optimization (SEO). I also have a B.A. in psychology and a passion for mental health. Simply put, I have a unique knowledge base that lends itself perfectly to content marketing for therapists, and a genuine desire to see you succeed.
What You Need
- More visibility. The number of mental health professionals is growing, and while this is an amazing thing, it also means that it’s harder to get noticed. Your website needs to be optimized for search engines to even be seen by potential clients, then needs to be attention-grabbing and informative to compel those individuals to contact you.
- More clients in less time. Are there certain hours you struggle to fill with sessions? Or are you finding that you can’t find time to market yourself online? You need new clients, but your time needs to be filled with helping your current clients. I can save you time while generating more leads from your website and social media platforms.
- A better reputation. Your inner circle knows you’re a great therapist, but what about people looking for mental health help online? Without a strong online reputation, you’re missing out on reaching more people who need your skills.
- Another way to help. You can only fit so many sessions into a day. By raising your online presence with a website with informative blog posts, you can reach a broader audience and help more people.
How I Can Help
Improving Your Website (or Helping You Launch One)
- Walking you through the process of launching your website (creating your online presence)
- Optimizing your website for SEO (get more attention from Google and its users)
- Keeping your website relevant and helpful with regular blog posts (topics selected by you, or leave it up to me)
- Consulting on convertible design (enticing potential clients to reach out)
Improving Your Social Media and Review Presence
- Optimizing your social media profiles (get more traffic to your Psychology Today profile and rank higher on Google Maps)
- Writing social media posts (build an online presence)
- Helping you solicit reviews from your clients (establishing a good reputation)
Improving Your Brand
- Consulting on how to find your niche
- Guidance on developing your voice
Content marketing for your practice doesn’t have to be hard. Are you ready to learn more about building your online presence? Contact me to discuss your needs.